This section covers the most frequently asked questions related to the licensing and purchasing of Wireframes for Confluence Cloud, Wireframes for Confluence Server, Wireframes for Jira Cloud and Wireframes for Jira Server.
- How to choose a wireframing / prototyping tool. Is Balsamiq the right tool for me?
- How does Balsamiq compare to other UI/UX tools?
- Can I evaluate a product for free, before purchasing it?
- How is support provided?
- Can I request a feature?
- Does Balsamiq offer product training and demonstrations?
Pricing and Discounts
- Current pricing is available on our website for Wireframes for Confluence and Wireframes for Jira
- Can I request a quote or invoice in a currency other than US Dollars?
- How are users counted in Balsamiq licenses? Are they named or concurrent users?
- Can I use our license both for staging and production environments?
- Do you offer any other discounts?
- Can I get Balsamiq for free?
- Are there any applicable taxes?
- Why don’t you offer a 10-Editor license level for $10 like Atlassian does?
- Do your plugins work with Atlassian Cloud?
- Can I order from Atlassian Marketplace?
- Can I request a quote?
- What is the process for ordering Balsamiq products?
- Can I submit a purchase order (PO number) to Balsamiq?
- Will you sign my purchasing-related form or sign up for my vendor portal?
- Do you have software resellers?
Payments and License Delivery
- Which payment methods are accepted, and what are your payment terms?
- After an order has been placed, how and when can the License Information be accessed?
- Can I get a refund after purchasing a product?
- I paid by credit card online, can I get a paid invoice for our records?
- I lost my License Information. Can you email it to me?
- I get the error “Your add-on license is invalid.” What do I do?
- The plugin says it’s unlicensed, but it is! What do I do?
Upgrading and Maintenance (Support and Updates)
- What is the difference between an ‘upgrade’ and an ‘update’?
- Upgrade pricing is available on our website for Wireframes for Confluence Server and Wireframes for Jira Server
- How can I order my license upgrade?
- Information and FAQs on Software Maintenance are here.
- How do I update my software?
- Can I migrate my Balsamiq-issued license to Atlassian Marketplace?
End User License Agreement
- Our legal department would like to make some changes to your End User License Agreement (EULA). Is that ok?
- Your EULA refers to the grant of publicity rights to Balsamiq. What does that mean? Can we change that?
- The EULA is governed by the laws the State of California, USA and gives exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in San Francisco, California, USA. Can we remove this or change this?
- Are your products Open Source software applications?
- Can I use wireframes made with Balsamiq in my presentation / book / website?
- Wireframes for Confluence Server and Jira Server Support End of Life Policy
Customization and Professional Services
- Does Balsamiq have a professional services team who can assist with on-site training, implementation and/or software customizations?
- Is Balsamiq Section 508 compliant?
More questions? Please contact us! If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us