This section covers the most frequently asked questions related to the licensing and purchasing of Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive. Other useful Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive links are the Chrome Web Store listing, the G Suite Marketplace listing (suitable for G Suite admins to install domain-wide), and the Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive Documentation.
You can compare our products here.
- How to choose a wireframing / prototyping tool. Is Balsamiq the right tool for me?
- How does Balsamiq compare to other UI/UX tools?
- Can I evaluate a product for free, before purchasing it?
- How is support provided?
- Can I request a feature?
- Does Balsamiq offer product training and demonstrations?
Pricing and Discounts
- Pricing and plan levels
- How are users counted?
- Can I transfer my Mockups 3 for Desktop license to Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- Can I get Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive for free? No, but we have a program for other versions of our software.
- Are there any applicable taxes?
Ordering and Payments
- Can I request a quote? Estimates are not available for Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive.
- How can I purchase, manage or cancel a Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive subscription?
- Which payment methods are accepted, and what are your payment terms?
- Can I get a refund after purchasing a product?
- Can I buy Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive for my company or someone else?
Terms of Service
- Our legal department would like to make some changes to your Terms of Service. Is that ok?
- The Terms of Service is governed by the laws the State of California, USA and gives exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in San Francisco, California, USA. Can we remove this or change this?
- Are your products Open Source software applications?
- Can I use wireframes made with Balsamiq in my presentation / book / website?
Professional Services and Customization
- Does Balsamiq have a professional services team who can assist with on-site training, implementation and/or software customizations?
- Is Balsamiq Section 508 compliant?
More Questions? Please contact us! If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.