The answer depends on the version of Balsamiq:
- Subscriptions - Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive, Balsamiq Cloud, Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Cloud, and Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud
- Licenses - Mockups 3 for Desktop, Wireframes for Confluence Server, and Wireframes for Jira Server
To purchase a subscription product, you must first sign up for a trial. Specific details on how to purchase subscriptions are found here:
- Balsamiq Cloud
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Cloud (sold by Atlassian)
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud (sold by Atlassian)
Only automatic credit card payments are accepted for subscription-based services sold by Balsamiq.
We encourage Wireframes for Confluence Server and Wireframes for Jira Server customers to purchase from Atlassian Marketplace, but you can also purchase directly from us. Here’s all the info.
The easiest and fastest way to purchase a license for Mockups 3 for Desktop is by credit card on our website.
Once that is done, you will receive your License Information via the email address you entered when purchasing, along with a link to view, edit, or download the invoice for your purchase.
For orders of US $300 or more, we also accept checks and Electronic Fund Transfers.
Here’s how: generate a quote for the product you’d like, including your company’s billing information, and if applicable, any reference or PO number. Email us the completed quote and we’ll email you back your License Information and invoice. Our Terms are Net 30.